Saturday, February 12, 2011

THE ME & JULIAN MYTH: Come on guys, this is just a little silly. Yes Julian and I are both from Townsville. Yes we probably attended the same High School (however as I am twenty years older than he you would be what the lawyers colloquially term drawing a long bow to claim any connection here). Yes we were in Sydney and Melbourne at around the same time. Anything further is just getting silly as the Monty Python Team would say. I have been a registered psychologist in the state of Victoria for the last decade and to discuss any of my clients or patients openly would be a clear breach of my ethical responsibilities – regardless of their celebrity status (or lack of it). I would be as happy as the next person to claim celebrity by association if there were any basis for it. In this case I’m afraid, there is none.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home